Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cakes, Cakes and more Cakes!

I have 3 cakes due this week. Here is the first.


This one was made for our monthly birthday celebration at work, I enjoy making these and it gives me a chance to practice different techniques and recipes. This cake I wanted to make a bow. It is rather large but it turned out just as I had planned. I also added embroidered fondant ribbon and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I got to use my new Tappits, which is a fancy word for letter cutters.


This cake was White Chocolate Raspberry with White chocolate raspberry filling and White Chocolate icing. I must admit this was the best tasting icing I ever made. Mild chocolate flavor but so creamy. I will be out of the office when the cake is cut but my co-workers will let me know how it tastes.



No comments:

Post a Comment