Sunday, August 23, 2009

Busy weekend.. cakes, cupcakes and back to school.

What a busy weekend I had. Made a cake, 12 cuppies, went out with the girls, to see Grease and then shopping for back to school. WOW where does all my free time go? It is 3:30 on Sunday and I am finally able to sit down for a few minutes.


I had a cake for Kristina that I delivered on Friday. Kristina is an on-line friend from The Nest. Friday was the first time I meet her, her husband Bobby and their adorable baby Ava (well she was sleeping but I did peek in at her and she is beautiful).


The cake Kristina choose was chocolate cake with Peanut butter filling. She wanted a pink simple designed cake. She choose pink and brown. She was sharing her birthday celebration with Kim and Steven ( who is in Bosnia). Kristina loved the cake and it was a joy and pleasure to make it for her.






I had some left over cake mix so I made some cupcakes. Elizabeth was going to Brooke's birthday party so I offered to make them for the party. I was practicing fondant roses for class so I added them to the cuppies. I really love how they turned out.



Hope everyone had a great weekend and a great back to school week. We have kids all over the place, Elizabeth is going into 3rd grade, Alex 10th grade and Amber is starting college.

1 comment: