Sunday, August 16, 2009

Skillet Lasagna and Arugula Salad


Let me start by saying I do not really enjoy cooking. Jeff is the cook in our house and he does a great job. Our older kids also cook dinner at least one night a week.

Tonight I decided to make skillet lasagna. I found this recipe on the food network.

www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/skillet-lasanga-recipe/index.html

I modified the recipe a little by using jarred sauce. I used jarred mainly because I do not have a food processor. I know I could of used a blender but we liked jarred sauce. It was very good and easy to make. Jeff and Amber enjoyed it once they picked out the green stuff LOL.




Friday night Jeff and I had dinner at Maggiano's in Tampa. I enjoyed my meal but the best part of my meal was the arugula and tomato salad. While shopping today I bought some arugula and tomatoes and added squares of mozzarella cheese. Topped with a little Italian dressing. This salad was delish and I am already planning it for lunch tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. The veggie lasagna was very good. She is not fooling anyone, she is a better cook than I am. I just do it more often.

    ReplyDelete