Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Crazy busy weekend..

This was a crazy weekend. 2 birthday cakes, one babyshower cake, 12 cupcakes. A birthday party, and camping with the girlscouts. My life is CRAZY!! But wouldnt trade it for anything.


Lime green zebra cake. This was for my step-daughter Ambers's 19th birthday. It was Chocolate with peanut butter filling
Chocolate cuppies for the girlscout campout. Jeff decorated these for me, I was running so late. He did a great job!! These are chocolate with peppermint sprinkles.

Baby Shower cake. White almond cake with Chocolate buttercream filling and almond flavored buttercream. Decorations are fondant and it is my first attempt at booties.


Birthday cake for Heather's 18th birthday. The was marble cake with butter cream.






No comments:

Post a Comment